Splashin' With Compassion 2017: Shuta Multimedia Vlog Episode 162
Dim lights Embed Embed this video on your site
For the fourth year the Friends of Shannon Mcdonough have held Splashin' with Compassion. Held at Montage Mountain, this polar plunge raised over $10,000 for young adults with Cancer.
It's an amazing event run by amazing people, and a great time was had by all!!! Yes, even bythose who leaped into the icy water. And by icy I'm not kidding. It was right around 32F out, with a wind chill of 25F and flurries from time to time.
We're talking cold here folks!
List of those who took the plunge:
- Just the Two of Us
- Wishing on a Cure
- Casandra, Steve, Brent, Bob, Jim, Chelar, Joannie, Kara, Kristine, Nicole and Sue
- Clare, The Chickens, Capsizer, Uncle Pat and Friends
- Team Rempeladi
- Mari, Bob, A shark, and two guys
- Debbie, Jeff, Another Shark, and a couple
- No name, but it was for her birthday
- Bob, FOSM, and Jack
- Kanya and Kaylee
- a couple of guys, a guy in a suit coat, a girl with fairy wings, and a girl in a pink bikini
- Team Keys
- Team Hooters
Note: I only had the vlog to go by, as something happened to the written list of participants. So this list is really sketchy. Next year I'm going to photograph the list used by the D.J.